Thursday, March 18, 2010

The One With All The Irish, Part II

Every year, John and I take St. Patrick's Day off of work. We start the morning off with some drinks at our place and this movie. This year, John, his brother, and our friend Ryan went to Roscoe's at 6am (crazy) for breakfast and green beer.


I opted to get a few extra hours of sleep. Once the movie was over, we headed back to Roscoes.

Our lovely designated driver accompanied us.


After hanging out with some of our favorite bartenders we headed to The Irisher, where we met up with more friends. I'm really glad that I have an entire year to recover and prepare for the next one! Here are some pics of our day.

Our house, all Guinnessed out




Photoshoot before we headed out for the day


I'm a lucky girl...



John's a popular guy at Roscoes. Must be because of all the time he spends there...

The group with Cody, our fav bartender

We met some fine Englishmen

Jenna, Erynn, my mom, and I enjoying some fish and chips at The Irisher

Rockin our shamrock shades

Her other husband


Hmmm looks like someone snuck into our picture


Until next year, St Paddy!

3 comments:

  1. A another fun St. Paddy's day!! I love my role as the DD for March 17th as I get to enjoy the great fish and chips (& curry sauce for the chips) at the Irisher, and of course the entrainment that is John after several Guinness's. :) Looking forward to next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the stamina to enjoy St Patrick's Day like you. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Tiff! Ask me how I'll be celebrating two babies from now, and I'm sure it will look much different! = )

    ReplyDelete