Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The One Where You Learn About Me

1. When I was in early grade school, I wrote a paper on what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wanted to be Clarice Starling from Silence of the Lambs. I think it horrified my teacher.
2. I had very little restrictions when it came to watching R rated movies as a kid (see above). I blame this on my dad. He blames it on my mom not watching scary movies with him…he needed a buddy.
3. I used to be a competitive figure skater.
4. I am an only child. My two best friends are pregnant, and I've claimed their girls as my nieces since I won't have any "real" ones.
5. I LOVE animals. In fact, I can watch movies where people and children die no problem-but if an animal is harmed, I have to change the channel. I'm sure this will change when I have kids.
6. I eat cereal with a fork.
7. I despise Mayo and Ketchup. If they are anywhere near my food, I'm too grossed out to eat it.
8. Je parle francais
9. I have never tried an illegal drug. Nope, not one.
10. I have an encyclopedia of serial killers in my nightstand. It freaks my fiancé out.
11. I changed my major 5 times in college and still graduated in 4 years. Ironically, I graduated with the major I started with as an incoming freshman.
12. I went away to school, but chickened out and came back home, only to move out into my own apartment and not return home (to live) since.
13. My parents are awesome. Many people may think that, but mine actually are awesome.
14. If I won the lottery, I would buy a mansion and fill it with cats.
15. I got my first passport at 6 months old and have been traveling the world ever since.
16. I could eat Mexican food every. single. day. and not get sick of it. I would, however, get fat.
17. I once broke my foot just from walking. My foot slipped off the side of my high heel and the bone snapped. This came a few hours after I had bragged to my friends that I had never broken a bone. I guess I forgot to knock on wood.
18. I'm destined to have ginger children. My mom's a redhead and John's mom's a redhead. It skipped us, so it's only logical that the dormant gene will awaken in our child. Needless to say, we will go through a lot of sunscreen in our house.
19. In college, I used to write on my butt with magic marker and moon my roommates. I only now remember this after discovering pictures while working on our wedding video. I still don't know what possessed me to do that on a regular basis.
20. I'm on Team Blackberry, Team Edward, and Team Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. These things make my heart smile because each one of them makes you you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your for the awesome parents comment! Every parent thinks they have the best "kid" but we really do :) :) :)

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hysterical. The scary movies with your dad made me think of my dad. He would bring home UFC videos (before it was a huge sport and it was still "underground") and we would watch them when I was little...LOL I loved them.

    ReplyDelete