Friday, December 2, 2011

Final Countdown

As of this week I am officially in the third trimester. I can't believe how quickly this has gone by! I bought some sour cream this week that will still be good once the baby comes. That's scary people! It's going to be here before I know it. I've reached an unsettling point where I am literally getting bigger every day. All those weeks I went without showing are making up for themselves now. Needless to say, I am slathering myself in stretch mark cream like crazy in an attempt to hopefully stear clear of them. Hopefully my tactic works.
Starting this week my doc appts are increased to every other week. The Panera in the St Jude parking lot better get used to my face since that's where I go every appt to validate my parking. I also had my glucose test this week, which wasn't so bad. Poor John went with me to keep me company, and we were both highly entertained by the other clientele in Quest Labs. What is it about the DMV, Social Security Office, and apparently diagnostic Labs that attract the weirdest people? Don't normal people need to renew their driver's license pics or get their blood drawn? Where do they go to do it?
All in all, I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm tired by the end of the day, and I tend to fall asleep pretty early, and I can't quite get comfortable at night, but I'm still feeling good. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment