Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Leapin' Lizzards!

We had our NT scan this week. This is the scary ultrasound that tells you if you have an increased risk of having a baby with genetic abnormalities. Thankfully, the munchkin looks great and tested negative for everything. We did get our due date moved back to what I had originally calculated before my first ultrasound. Looks like we are scheduled to have a leap year baby! The official due date is Feb 29th, 2012. I know that chances of having a baby on its due date are slim, but it would be a pretty cool birthday...

Here's a glimpse of the little guy or gal looking much more like a person, and much less like a flickering glow worm



Thumb-Sucker Already




And here I am at 14 weeks...where are you baby?? We have proof that you're there, but I hardly show any evidence of it yet!




We get another close up moment next Thu when we have our gender ultrasound. Crossing my fingers that this kid uncrosses it's legs! I'm already saving for the therapy my husband will require if they don't see a penis...eeek!

2 comments: