Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My First Mother's Day!

Where to begin! This was one of the best days my little family has had since bringing Miss Ryleigh home. The day began with me waking up next to my two loves, and lots of precious baby smiles. "Ryleigh" was very excited to give me her present, and couldn't wait any longer, so as soon as I woke up, I got showered with my beautiful Mother's Day gift.


 Beautiful, Beautiful ring with my baby girl's birthstone!
After getting completely spoiled with my gorgeous gift, John went out to get my daily Starbucks order and he came home with a dozen donuts. I can't remember the last time I had a donut, but we went to town on those bad boys. We got showered and dressed and headed to the Vellano club house for brunch. It was delish and we ran into a few friends!
Hi Auntie Ash!
G-Ma Poppins and Ry

Ry and I with Ash and baby Caira


The Halls and the Cairas

Ry and I with the BEST Mama and Grandma. We are lucky girls!

Friends Pic!
After stuffing ourselves at brunch (mind you we had just devoured a box of donuts), we headed back to my parents house for some pool time. My inlaws and BILs came over for some swimming and an early evening BBQ. Since this would be Ry's first time in the pool, all the cameras, video cameras, and camera phones were out, which also meant that there's lots o footage of me in my bikini floating around. As much as I wanted to document my baby girl's first time in the pool, I wasn't to happy about all the cameras on me as I took her in!  Here's a little video that one of the grandparents captured of Ry's 1st time in the pool!




It was a fabulous day with my favorite people. Here are some shots my dad snapped of Ry and I. 













1 comment:

  1. She is too cute and you look amazing!! That ring's not too bad either ;) You are very blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete