Friday, October 15, 2010

The One Where I Catch You Up

So, it's been a while since I've been around these parts, but that's mostly because I've been super busy and there hasn't been too many exciting, post-worthy things going on. So, in the interest of writing something, here's a jumbled list of random events that have happened over the last several weeks. Here we go...in no particular order (oh, and be advised...even though I got an awesome new Cannon as a wedding present from the hubs, most of these pics are courtesy of my Blackberry. I just can't seem to remember to leave the damn house WITH my camera!)

1. The Kneubuhls get married!
Our friends Kyle and Jenna made it official Labor Day weekend. It was a beautiful day in Dana Point at Cannon's Restaurant.



2. Sawyer is born!

Our besties, Megan and Brett, welcomed their beautiful 7 lb 7 oz baby girl on Sept 15th. She was much anticipated (mostly by her mama, who was tired of being pregnant), but also by her daddy, uncle J and aunt T, and many friends. She is cuter than words, but in case you don't believe me, here's proof:



3. The Mama Returns!

My mom spent a few weeks in Scotland and she left the day after we returned from our honeymoon, so I really only saw her for a few hours over the course of a little over a month. So, the only appropriate thing to do was celebrate her return with a trip to Javiers in order to fill up on the Mexican food she was nodoubtably craving. On a side note, I could never live that far from the Mexican border...poor ma didn't know what she was missin' all those years in Scotland. During our Javier's rendez-vous we also got to spend time with the adorable Miss Madelynn.




4. The Walters get hitched!

On Oct 2nd, our dear friends Jeff and Sarah celebrated their BIG Day. Their day was just gorgeous, and the wedding was one of the most fun I've been to (other than my own, of course!). We had a fantastic time, the weather was perfect, and it was a great way to wrap up Wedding Season 2010.







So, in retrospect, perhaps I lied. It looks like there was quite a lot to blog about in Sep/Oct. That's about all I can come up with for now, but stay tuned...exciting things to come!!

2 comments: