Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Merry Merry

Well, it's Christmas Eve Eve and things are getting pretty exciting over at the Hall house. Presents are wrapped and sittin' pretty under Wilbur the 3rd (yes, we name our Christmas tree every year...and every year he ends up with the name Wilbur).

This picture does it no justice-it was taken a couple of weeks ago and now ol' Wilbur is literally overtaken by presents. We have a fun little holiday agenda. It started last Sunday when we did Christmas with my side of the family who would not be able to make it to Casa Konrad on Christmas Day. My aunt, uncle, and little cousin Zoe came over for Christmas # 1. Watching Z open her gifts made me realize how much more fun x-mas can be with little people around. She was so funny and excited while opening her gifts...but you can see for yourself-that is an expression that can only be induced by the sheer excitement of a Tangled doll!


That same weekend, my parent's had their annual holiday party. It was great fun, and Mr. Grinch even made an appearance!





This is a short week for us at work, and we wrapped up the week 1/2 day today. Tonight we are headed to the Mission Inn for dinner with the fam. It's amazing at Christmas time, and who knows, I just may bust out my old ice skates and show off my moves (assuming I still have them...). Tomorrow night will be spent at my in-laws, and Christmas will be at the parent's as usual! Can't wait to watch everyone open their goodies...don't want to brag, but John and I got good gifties for everyone this year.
Merry Christmas to All!!








2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Mrs. Hall! What a wonderful Christmas season it has been so far!

    ReplyDelete